【日常简单英语口语对话】
Jane: Good game?
Jane:比赛还好吗?
Bob: Not bad. Bit too hot for me today.
Bob:还不错。我觉得今天太热了。
Jane: Yes, I know. Kind of hard to concentrate, isn't it?
Jane:是啊,我知道。有点难以定下心来,对吧?
Bob: Absolutely. Who were you playing with?
Bob:没错。你跟谁一起打球?
Jane: Oh, just on my own. I just joined, so I don't really have any partners.
Jane:噢,我自己打。因为我才刚加入,所以我连个球伴都没有。
Bob: Really? Oh, well in that case we should play together some time. What's your handicap?
Bob:真的吗?噢,要是这样的话,我们应该找个时间一起打。你的差点是多少?
Jane: 16. Yours?
Jane:16。你呢?
Bob: No kidding! I'm 16, too. We should definitely play together some time. My name's Bob.
Bob:不盖你!我也是16。我们一定要找个时间一起打球。我是Bob.
Jane: Jane. Nice to meet you.
Jane:我是Jane,很高兴认识你。
Bob: Me too. So, do you like the course?
Bob:我也是。对了,你喜欢这个球场吗?
Jane: Yes, it's fine. However, I personally think the fairways between the greens are a bit too long, especially for such a hot climate. Don't they have carts?
Jane:喜欢,还不错。不过,我个人觉得果岭间的球道太长了,点,尤其天气又这么热。他们没有球车吗?
Bob: Well, they used to, but they got rid of them because of environmental concerns.
Bob:哦,以前有,可是后来基于环保的理由就不用了。
Jane: Oh, that's good. I guess the caddies were pleased.
Jane:嗅,那很好。我猜球童会很开心。
Bob: Actually, in my opinion, the carts were better because you don't have to tip them.
Bob:其实我觉得有球车比较好,因为你不必给小费。
Jane: Yes, but look at it this way: getting rid of the carts probably gives more work to local people, which is a good thing, right?
Jane:是啊,可是换个角度来看,不用球车或许可以增加本地人的就业机会,这也是好事一桩,对吧?
Bob: Possibly, but I still miss them! What bothers me is that the heat makes the caddies' life quite hard. One member's caddy fainted last week!
Bob:也许吧,可是我还别食坏念球车!我担心酷暑会使球童的日子变得很难过。上星期就有一位球员的球童昏倒了!
Jane: How awful, poor guy.
Jane:太惨了,真可怜。
Bob: Right. Luckily it was on the eighteen hole, quite near the clubhouse, so he didn't have far to carry him.
Bob:的确。所幸那是在18洞,距离会馆很近,所以他不用背很远。
Jane: Oh, my God, you're kidding me! He carried him back?
Jane:噢,天啊,你是在开玩笑吧!他背球童回去?
Bob: Yup.
Bob:是啊。
以上是为大家介绍的日常简单的英语口语聊天对话,希望可以帮助到大家,进行聊天的练习,可以快速提升自己的口语水平。
以上就是东莞英孚成人英语培训中心为您提供英语学习:日常简单的英语口语聊天对话的全部内容,更多内容请进入学习资料 查看