关于电话询问的商务英语情景对话,电话问询是贸易中一种很常见的方式。对于生产或交易中遇到的各种问题,如果能通过电话方式解决,那便是快捷、有效率的。以下就是美联英语培训小编为您整理的关于电话询问的商务英语情景对话。
Basic Expressions
1. This is Dajiang Food Store. How may I help you?
这里是大江食品店。请问我怎样能帮到你呢?
2. Could you put me through to the toy department?
请帮我接玩具部好吗?
3. I'd like to order 3 cases of beer.
我打算订购三箱啤酒。
4. My name is Tony Smith, Shanghai Hotel Room 2107. My phone number is 6567- 8900.
我叫托尼·史密斯,住上海宾馆2107房间,我的电话号码是 6567-8900。
5. Please make a remittance of 1,500 Yuan for the books you've ordered. The postage is included.
您订的书请汇款一千五百元过来,邮资包括在内。
6. Hold on a moment please.
请稍等。
7. I'll see if she is in.
我去看看她有没有在。
8. I am afraid she is out at the moment.
对不起,她这会出去了。
9. I'll be pleased to if I can.
如果能的话,我很高兴。
10. Extension 121, please.
Sorry, the line is busy.
请接121号分机。
对不起,线路忙。
11. Could I speak to Mr. Johnson, please?
Sorry, there is no one by the name of Johnson here.
我可以和约翰逊先生通话吗?
对不起,这里没人叫约翰逊。
12. Could you hold on a minute? I'll get him for you.
Certainly. Thanks.
稍等,我帮你去叫他。
行,谢谢。
13. Mr. Smith is tied up at the moment.
OK. I'll call again later.
史密斯先生现在脱不开身。
好的,我回头再打电话过来。
14. I am sorry I wasn't in when you called.
That's all right.
很抱歉你来电话时我不在。
没关系。
15. Operator, we were cut off. Could you reconnect me, please?
Just a moment, please.
接线员,电话断了。可以替我重新接通吗?
请稍等片刻。
16. Do you follow me
Yes, please go on.
听懂我的话了吗?
听懂了,请接着谈。
17. Have you got it?
Sorry. Do you mind repeating?
明白了吗?
对不起,你介意再说一遍吗?